Clinical Pharmacy Services
Falk’s Nursing Service LTC Pharmacy currently employs a 60-member expert team of professionals including registered pharmacists, registered IV nurses, certified pharmacy technicians, accounting and information technology professionals.
With this robust team, we shall provide a wide range of Clinical Pharmacy services including but not limited to:
- Customized Packaging
Prescription packaging solutions for med administration.
- IV Infusion Services
I.V. medications, supplies and nursing support available directly from Falk’s.
Provides facilities with policy and staff educational materials and support.
Vaccinations/Immunization services by Falk’s Registered Nurses
- Delivery & Emergency Service
Maintains a fleet of company delivery vehicles and drivers for consistent and reliable service that is always free.
Custom preparation of unique medications; compounded prescription meds adjusted to the patient’s preferences or medicinal needs
- DME & Medical Supplies
A wide range of medical supplies and durable medical equipment for home and professional use
- Medication credit and return service (where allowed by law)
- Sharps disposal service provided free through Steri-cycle.
- Superior data security through a mirrored server system and off- site backup for failure or disaster recovery in a matter of hours.
- Personal service: a real person always answers the phone.
Medication Cart options with Falk’s provided maintenance.